BEAUTY

zondag 4 mei 2014

Do it... Initial style!



Available at : www.asiisa.nl

For quite a while now I had my eyes on this
fun new trend... Initial jewelry.
I was looking around on different sites to decide 
where I would order them from. 
So, there's this site I've been following for a while 
now www.asiisa.nl.
It's a fun website where you can buy from 
trendy clothes to accesories.
I bought the initial bracelet for my best friend Manon
and myself. 
And I decided to make a moment out of it.
We went out on a girl's day. 
After dinner we opened the packages together.
We both are in love with our bracelets.
It's a fun gold plated bracelet I use as armcandy 
with the rest of my accesories I wear
on a daily basis.
And I find it to be a fun accesory to give as 
a gift.
On www.asiisa.nl you can buy not only 
the initial bracelet but also the necklace.
They sell both in gold and silver.
And to make it even better...
The bracelet which is normally €9,95 is now on
sale for €8,-.
The necklace was €14,95 and is now €10,-.
Isn't that the BEST deal!
Don't miss out on this and top of your today
with one or both of these beatiful initial jewelry.
Get yours at www.asiisa.nl


Fashion love,
XO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten